The WF20 is a Fully Automatic Tool-less Case Former features a case squaring system and an enhanced Pin & Dome system that together ensures accurate forming throughout the process and easy handling of common imperfections found in corrugated boxes that can impact effeciency and quality.
The WF20 is bulit for sustained high speed applications weither it be glue or tape. This operator friendly machine will handle your most demanding packaging needs.
- Tool-less, color-coded case size changeover in under 10 minutes
- Advanced fully interlocked safety guarding allows easy access for service
- Tilt-out tape head for quick, easy tape roll change (on tape version)
- Fully automatic Remote Demand Control, pauses production when the discharge conveyor is full
- No vaccum: equipped with WEXXAR's latest generation of patented 'pin and dome' case opening technology
- High capacity case feed magazine with positive case separation
- Positive case squaring, delivers square cases in a fully upright position, ready for packing
- Broad case size range
- Available in tape or gule version
- Easy to maintain; using the highest quality commercially available components and backed by WEXXAR's warranty and experiencedl, nationwide distribution service team
- Acceptable case sizes for the WF20 are: Minimum (LxWxH) = (6"x5"x5"); Maximum(LxWxH) = (24"x17'x16')
- An oversize model is available
So how do we make sure the case is Positively Squared before we seal it? Click here for a short video that shows how:
Click here to see a dimensional drawing of the WF-20 (left hand):