The WF30 fully automatic case former introduces a new level of refinement and performance rasing the standards for ease of use, case forming quality and customer value.
The WF30 features a case squaring system and an enhanced Pin & Dome system that together ensures accurate forming throughout the process and easy handling of common imperfections found in corrugated boxes that can impact efficiency and quality. Built for sustained high speed applications, for gule or tape, this operator friendly machine will handle your most demanding packaging needs.
- Build your own pre-sets for case sizes and speeds or have the Case Connect System calculate and suggest settings for you
- Tool-less, color coded case size changeover in under 10 minutes
- Advanced fully interlocked safety guarding allows easy access for service
- Tilt-out tape head for quick, easy tape roll changes (on tape version)
- Fully automatic Remote Demand Control, pauses production when the discharge conveyor is full
- No vacuum: equipped with WEXXAR's latest generation of patented 'pin and dome' case opening technology
- High capacity case feed magazine with positive case separation
- Positive case squaring, delivers square cases in a fully upright position, ready for packing
- Available in tape or glue version
- Easy to maintain: using the highest quality commercially availabe components and backed by WEXXAR's warranty and experience, nationwide distributor service team
How do we make sure the case is Positively Squared before sealing? Click here for a short video: