The SX 32 is a powerful and flexible solution for all industrial environments. Due to the wide selection of print heads available for this system, it is possible to print anything from 0.2” text to 5” high-resolution graphics and the IP42 classification guarantees safe usage in any industrial environment, regardless of dust or vibrations.
The SX32 is capable of printing at up to 1000 feet per minute and utilizing many different types of ink bases.
Simple This system is not only easy to install and start up, it is also very simple to use as it features an icon-based menu structure which gives a good overview of the different options. This, in combination with a selection of “hot keys” on the keyboard, minimizes the risk of errors made by the user.
Expandable The I-Mark SX 32 can be used with any 7, 16 or 32 valve print head from our Standard, 3000, or 8000 series. Installing the system requires very little space. Several print heads can be operated from the same work station, and the mounting of the control unit is flexible. The system also enables double-sided marking.
- Print speed = 200 FPM (1 M/S)
- Print formats (built-in functions) = Graphics, variable text position, bold, light, inverse, standard Julian date formats, real-time clock, delay function, repeat print, up/down counters, alphanumeric and shift codes, upper and lower case characters, industrial barcodes.
- Types: 3000 or 8000 series (MINI / MIDI / MAXI) 7, 16, 32 valve as well as all standard print heads
Print heights, DOD 8000 Maxi
- 7 v: 0.2”- 1.1“ (5 - 28 mm), 1 line.
- 16 v: 0.2”- 2.5” (5 - 64 mm), 1 - 2 lines
- 32 v: 0.2”- 5” (5 - 128 mm), 1 -5 lines
Print heights, Standard
- 1/4” – 2 -1/2” (14 - 64 mm) 1-2 lines
- Up to 1” (25 mm) depending on print speed
- Control Unit: Control unit with built-in keyboard.
- Serial port RS -232 for connection to PC.
- IP class 42.
- 100 messages, 128 text strings within all messages.
- 4000 column capacity.
- 1 User Text (quick access for editing), time codes, clocks, barcodes and graphics.
- Electrical: 90-264 V, 50 -60 Hz auto adjustable.
Dimensions and Weight
- 11.2”L x 9.8”W x 4.9”H (286 x 251 x 126 mm),
- 11 lbs (2.5 kg)
- RS232 7/8 bit 1/2 stopbit baudrate
- 1200 -19200 Xon/xoff CTS/RTS
- High Pressure Ink Supply Unit
- Fluid Pump System
- Large Capacity Ink System
- Standard Ink Supply Unit
- 1/4 VGA 128 x 64 pixel graphical display
- Monochrome with back-lit display
- Temperature: 32 -113°F (0 – 45°C)
- Humidity: 10 - 95% non-condensing
- Speed encoder
- Wall bracket
- PC Software
- Fan out cables for use with 7 valve heads