The TL2 is a simple, semiautomatic labeler applies up to 25 labels per minute with +/- 1/32" (1mm) placement accuracy on a wide variety of containers and irregularly shaped parts.
Products are manually placed into a molded or adjustable fixture. The air cylinder extends the vacuum pad and tamps the label onto the product. This sequence is initiated by a foot pedal or a switch in the product fixture.
A "universal" fixture is available which accepts a wide variety of products.
The TL2 may also be mounted to a T-base support stand and positioned in-line for low speed, automatic applications.
The TL2 includes solid state electronics with external potentiometers, photoeletric label detection and a synchronous stepping motor drive.
- Size: 19" (482mm) width x 27" (686mm) length x 24" (609mm) height
- Approximate Net Shipping Weight: 75 lbs. (34kg)
- Actual Labeling Rate: Dependent upon operator dexterity (up to 25 products per minute)
- Accuracy: Up to +/- 1/32" (1mm) @ Sigma 2 (dispensing accuracy onto vacuum pad)
- Dispensing Speed: 310" (7.8mm) per minute
- Maximum width: = 4 3/8" (111mm) [6 7/8" (174mm) optional)
- Maximum length: = 5" (127mm)
- Minimum width: = 1/2" (13mm)
- Minimum length: = 1/2" (13mm)
- Roll Capacity:= 12" (304mm) O.D. on 3" (76mm) I.D. core
- Web Width: 4 1/2" (114mm) [7" (177mm) optional]
- Label Format: Die Cut, waste removed (minimum 1/8" [3mm] between labels)
- Label Sensing: Photoeletric
- Product Dimensions: Consult factory
- Utilities: 115VAC, 50/60Hz, 60PSI @ 2cfm