MISSION: Determined to meet the market's demand for a top quality, service-oriented, cost-effective, U.S.-based alternative to existing TTO suppliers, FlexPackPRO® was launched with the total customer experience in mind. With corporate facilities in Georgia, Michigan and New Jersey - and an authorized distribution network stretching from coast to coast - FlexPackPRO® provides customers with an unparalleled level of sales and technical support. Through lower pricing and our unique customer service model, we not only better serve large multi-national corporations, but also eliminate barriers of entry for thousands of smaller companies throughout the United States who could benefit from superior thermal transfer coding technology.
TECHNOLOGY: A division of leading thermal printing technology company Daikon Electronics, FlexPackPRO® is the result of a global research and development effort which has produced the world's fastest growing line of specialty thermal transfer printers. Built with unrivaled precision from the most durable materials, incorporating today's state-of-the-art pneumatics and thermal printing components, FlexPackPRO® TTOs provide extraordinary performance and reliability over the long term.
Rugged, Reliable, Value.™
The words at the heart of the FlexPackPRO® line of high-performance, cost-effective thermal transfer overprinters (TTOs). If you’re ready to upgrade from older technologies like hot stamp or roller coders – or if it’s time to replace your current TTOs – FlexPackPRO® is the way to go.
- Built with 7000 series aircraft-grade treated aluminum alloy and stainless steel.
- Vertically-integrated parts manufacturing to ensure quality control and precision assembly.
- Heavy-duty installation brackets and rollers crafted in-house to customer specifications.
- Patented mechanical design requiring zero preventative maintenance.
- Patented clutchless ribbon drive and tension control design maximize uptime and long-term performance.
- Superior Festo® pneumatics assure image quality control & longer printhead life.
- Patented printhead assembly requires lower air pressure to achieve
highest print quality.
- 300dpi Kyocera® printheads on self-leveling mounts provide superior code quality through every run.
- Color LCD touchscreen controllers with WYSIWYG print preview come standard with all models.
- Full-featured, highly-intuitive ProCode™ image design software comes free with all systems.
- Reasonably-priced ribbons, parts and service provide the industry’s lowest total cost of ownership.
- On average, complete FlexPackPRO® systems list for 25-40% lower than competitive TTO systems of comparable quality.
AND OUR 18 MONTH STANDARD WARRANTY IS THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS.