The BEL 505G3 is the heart of a BEL semi-automatic case packing system. This extremely compact case former embodies all the ergonomic innovations of its predecessor, the BEL 505, and integrates with a variety of sealers, enabling one person to form, pack and seal corrugated cases in a single operation.
The BEL 505G3 allows the operator to stay on top of packing by providing flexibility to pack from one of 3 sides of the case, optimizing floor space in lines where space and operator orientation may be restricted. This former is ideal for packagers looking to further improve ergonomics and increased productivity.
BEL 505 G3 Features:
- Integrates easily with a variety of BEL case sealer options
- Safety switch protects against accidental starting. Powered by air only, with no electrical components
- Simple case size change-over - no tools necessary and minimal training needed
- Dynamic flap folding system power folds all bottom flaps
- Case hold down feature keeps box in place for hands-free case loading
- Corrosion resistant construction, attractive stainless steel covers, and paint-free surfaces aid in easy maintenance
- Compact design
- Case Size Range (LxWxH): Minimum 8" x 6" x 3"; Maximum 24" x 18" x Unlimited
- Infeed/Outfeed Height (with adjustable leg extensions): Minimum = 23 1/2"; Maximum = 31 1/4
- Machine Speed: 15 cases per minute
- Oversize Model Available
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Below are two short videos showing the BEL505, feeding onto a Case Hold Down Conveyor (holds the untaped case down as it gets packed moving towards the case sealer) and a BEL252 Automatic Case Sealer. The second video shows an integrated scale:
Here is a short video showing a Case Hold Down Conveyor with an integrated Scale. 505-252 w-Case Hold Down and Scale